Planning your first visit is easy…
- Location - We are located at 4300 S. Hwy 53, Crestwood, KY 40014.
- Service Time - Our Worship Gathering begins at 10:30 a.m. on Sundays. To allow for seating and greeting, please arrive a few minutes early.
- Parking - Please use the Guest Parking spots for our first-time guests on both sides of the church.
- Entrance - Enter through the two main doors on the front of the building beside the big white cross.
What can I expect…
- Someone to greet you at each door and point you in the right direction.
- Approximately an hour and fifteen minute gathering.
- Great music and a relevant message from the Bible.
What about my kids…
- We have safe and Christ focused gathering options for children from birth through 5th grade. You'll want to leave yourself an extra 10 minutes to get checked in for the BBC Kids experience.
- Nursery (Precious Lambs)- Birth to 2 years. Rm# 105
KIDS PROGRAMS FOR SUNDAYS:
- SUNDAY SCHOOL 9:00 AM
- Toddlers (Little Sparrows) – For children PreK-K. Rm# 106
- Early Birds (1st-5th grade) - Rm #108
- KIDS CONNECT 10:30 AM
- Discovery Club - Children’s Church for ages PreK-K. Rm# 104
- Power Hour – Children’s Church for grades 1st-5th. Rm# 108
Note: KIDS CONNECT is our newest addition to our amazing Sunday Worship. Through weekly Key Verses, an amazing worship experience, journal time, craft time, and prayer time we hope to encourage kids to discover the greatest Light to ever shine-the Light of Jesus.
What to wear…
Please dress casual. Some people wear jeans and t-shirts and others wear coats and ties.
What we believe…
We believe, teach, and follow the Bible.